Basic Requirements for Membership
- Duly accomplished Online Application Form
- Copy of the hotel/resort property’s DOT accreditation
- Annual Membership Due
|Membership Classification *||Membership Fee|
|Individual property||PhP 7,000|
|Hotel group with 2 properties||PhP 13,000|
|Hotel group with 3 properties||PhP 18,000|
|Additional property in excess of 3 properties||PhP 6,000 per property|
* Should you wish to enroll your hotel group, membership will be under the group’s hotel name. HSMA shall ensure that member hotels are recognized.
- The official representative of regular members has the right to nominate, to vote and be nominated (after one year of membership) as Board Director during elections
- Participation in all industry events/activities where the association is involved.
- Participation in educational and other professional development programs, either organized by the association or co-sponsored with other organizations.
- Regular access to updated information on relevant industry issues, events and matters of general interest through memo circulars.
- Social fellowship and networking opportunities during regular General Membership Meetings (GMMs) and trademark events of the association
- Active participation and involvements in the activities of the association.
- Regular attendance at the GMMs and trademark events of the association.
Locally, it represents the hotels and resorts sector in the:
- Tourism Promotions Board
- Tourism Congress of the Philippines